We are growing like crazy and are looking for a very experienced tech for our business. Our main focus is Hot Rod, Classic & Muscle cars but also work on enhancing and improving performance of later model vehicles as well. We specialize in EFI Conversions, engine swaps, electric brakes & steering. We also do Classic Car repair maintenance, restorations & custom builds. Check out our 2019 SEMA Build on our website www.seyferspecialties.com
We are looking for experienced, skilled, Mechanical Technicians to work with us.
Must have own tools, have a good attitude, and work as a team. You must be very good mechanically and good at problem solving.
- Professional mechanics tools required.
- Electrical System Experience and Knowledge is required
- Fuel System Experience and Knowledge is required - Experience with fuel systems, fuel pumps, tanks, lines. Knowledge of carburetors and the ability to remove, rebuild/replace, and tune a carb.
- Working knowledge of ignition systems including plugs, distributors coils, points and knowing how to time and tune an engine.
- Confidence in suspension, steering systems, ball joints, bushings, springs, and brake removal/repair.
- Ability to remove and replace intake manifolds, cylinder heads, timing covers, cams, exhaust manifolds, axles, gears, bearings, seals, cooling fans, radiators, water pumps, etc.
- 12 volt systems, relays, proper termination of wires, troubleshooting 12 volt circuits.
- Understanding of HVAC systems, ability to diagnose, repair, and install
- EFI experience including LS and Coyote engines or aftermarket EFI systems preferred
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Health, dental and vision insurance benefits
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- 5-day work-week – No weekends!
- 10,000 square feet high tech facility with very fun, comfortable and clean working conditions.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of different makes, models, years and projects