Are you a professional digital marketer with a well-rounded skill set and a desire to demonstrate results in an ever-competitive digital space? Are you fascinated by key performance metrics, excited when you find efficiencies, and plugged into the innovation shaping the new ways customers find the products and services they need?
Do you have big ideas, an open mind and an interest in residential real estate? Do you love to learn, grow and be challenged, but can also remain calm under pressure? Would you describe yourself as driven, yet humble?
If so, you could be NDG’s next Digital Marketing Manager.
And in addition to joining our talented and dynamic team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the nation’s leading home builders and developers.
At NDG, we believe that home buyers need a trusted guide to truly help them navigate their new home search, which is often stressful and crowded with choices, competition and noise. So we innovate effective marketing strategies that challenge our clients — and ourselves — to better serve today’s home buyer, as their guide, because helping people find their dream home means we are helping them improve their life.
Whether you choose to work remotely or via our corporate offices (it’s your choice), you’ll plan, execute, analyze and optimize the digital advertising strategies that position NDG’s clients in the marketplace. This includes everything from social media advertising, paid search, remarketing, display/programmatic, internet listing sites, video advertising and more. As the ever-changing landscape of the Internet evolves, you’ll also play a crucial role in gauging the effectiveness of new online advertising tactics via A/B tests, and in certain research and development projects, ensuring that NDG is advising our clients to keep them one step ahead of their competitors, strategically.
If you’re seeking an opportunity to put your digital marketing and advertising expertise on display — as well as being part of a service-minded team that never settles for average — this could be the place for you. Let’s talk.
Paid Search Strategy & Execution:
- Establishing PPC campaigns for agency clients that meet and exceed industry standard KPI’s and conversion rates
- Researching and generating high-conversion CPC campaign keywords
- Growing and optimizing CPC campaigns through testing (A/B and multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
- Managing paid search campaign budgets to ensure advertising spend achieves the client’s ROI and KPI goals
Search Engine Optimization Strategy & Execution:
- Using search engine optimization (SEO) resources to assist the Digital Marketing team in generating fully optimized content and content strategies to direct web traffic and customer interactions in tandem with integrated campaigns
- Managing organic search for client websites to ensure optimal performance and maximum rankings for targeted keywords through continuous auditing and competitive analysis
- Conducting SEO keyword research, local search engine audits and submissions, developing internal linking strategies and other tactics to improve performance of client websites, and for content marketing such as blog development
- Establishing paid and organic search conversion rate benchmarks for all agency clients
Reporting & Analytics:
- Oversees the creation monthly digital media and social media reports in collaboration with the Director, Strategic Marketing and with the assistance of various members of the Digital Marketing team
- Identifies and tracks goals in order to analyze client performance across marketing channels and mediums
- Develops thoughtful analysis of digital advertising or inclusion in monthly and/or quarterly reports using Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and Funnel.io
- Fully understands and leverages Google Analytics to be able to interpret, filter and discover important data and KPIs for the purposes of developing insightful reports
Experience / Skills:
- 3 years experience within the advertising, marketing, social media or public relations industries—with specific expertise in implementing paid search, SEO, paid social and display advertising campaigns
- Solid experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Google Data Studio, Microsoft Ads and Facebook Business Manager/Ads Manager—with experience using Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) preferred
- Google Ads certified in Search, Display and / or Measurement
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments, optimizing landing pages and funnels
- Strong written and verbal communication, excellent analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proficiency with GSuite applications (i.e., Google Sheets, Docs, Slides) or Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Analytical, data-driven thinking with a propensity to always look for ways to improve performance
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills in a fast-paced business environment
- Desire to continually learn more about the craft, the business and the industries we serve
Compensation / Leave:
- Competitive annual salary based on skills and experience
- Excellent health care benefits including dental, vision, etc.
- 401K retirement plan with company matching contributions
Culture / Perks:
- A team that is a true “work family” that has fun together at agency outings, gatherings and industry awards events
- Work from home or our office (it’s your choice) in the heart of La Plata, MD — complete with rooftop patio and grill
- Professional development planning, coaching and mentoring program for every team member