A-Line Staffing Solutions is Hiring Pharmacy Technicians in Spokane Valley, WA
Our client is a leading national Pharmacy serving Long Term and Post-Acute Care, Senior Living, Behavioral Health, Hospitals, Infusion Patients and Hospice
- Assists with drug preparation and dispensing under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist and in accordance with state pharmacy regulations.
- Fills prescription items, as permitted by the State Board of Pharmacy, packaging medications for dispensing and for delivery, meeting accuracy and productivity standards of the pharmacy.
- Labels products appropriately, including cautionary or auxiliary labels.
- Prepares medications including emulsions, liquids, powders and ointments, which may include non-sterile compounding.
- May reconcile and fill EDK (Emergency Drug Kit) boxes.
- Participates in the periodic inventory of the pharmacy.
- May check in drugs and supplies, stock shelves and remove out-of-date items from the inventory.
- May process returned medications from the facility for credit or destruction.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pharmacy Technician Experience, preferably in Long Term Care Setting
- State of Washington Pharmacy Technician License
- Ability to recognize and identify medications
- Ability to operate a computer
- Detail oriented, goal oriented, team player, exceptional communication
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Physical Requirement Frequency
- Computer Use Occasionally (0-25%)
- Lift Frequently (25-50%) Up to 25 lbs
- Reach Constantly (50-100%)
- Feel Constantly (50-100%)
- Sit Occasionally (0-25%)
- Stand Constantly (50-100%)
- Talk Frequently (25-50%)
- Hear Frequently (25-50%)
- Drive None
- Fly None
- Walking Frequently (25-50%)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you meet the above qualifications, expect a quick response from Michael Nichols at A-Line Staffing Solutions