Do you love working with and supporting technology? Do you enjoy seeing the smile on a customer’s face when you help them solve a problem? Are you detail oriented, organized and self-motivated? If so, then read on...
We are a small but growing business IT services provider supporting managed and ad-hoc support and design for a wide range of local businesses in a variety of industries. We secure, architect, build, and support networks, provide and support Windows PCs and servers, and take on challenges with many other products, devices and services. Our aim is to provide high value for our clients by minimizing technical problems, optimizing and securing their use of IT investments, and giving the best customer experience possible.
Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for small business users and systems over the phone, remotely, and onsite, while providing fantastic customer support.
Job Responsibilities may include:
- Cybersecurity solution support, setup, maintenance, and design.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues on Windows domain-based and workgroup (peer to peer) networks, as well as Windows operating systems, Microsoft software including Office and Office365, and hardware.
- Assist end users in efficiently utilizing both new and existing IT systems via phone, email, or onsite.
- Prepare new computer systems for deployment, transfer users' valuable business data, and ensure users' abilities utilize the new system
- Support a wide variety of specialized software and systems including deployment, troubleshooting, and migration
- Check logs of backup or other provided services for problems and work toward resolution
- Record events, problems, and resolution in our support ticketing system
- Follow-up with clients on completed repairs and ongoing issues
- Work solo or as part of a team
- Follow documented processes/procedures and protocols, identify and suggest process improvements, and update and create documentation on workflows and procedures
- Position is mostly remote, but onsite work is occasionally required.
- Great work ethic and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude toward both clients and co-workers
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written
- Ability to build rapport with client users and management
- Outstanding attention to detail, as well as great organizational and time-management skills
- Clean, reliable vehicle
- Professional appearance
- Minimum 3-5 years experience supporting Windows-based networks, computers, servers, and applications in a business environment
Our benefits include:
- Excellent starting wage, with frequent reviews and opportunities for increase
- Generous company-sponsored IRA
- Paid Time Off including Vacation, Holidays, and Sick/Personal time
- Company-paid term life and disability plan
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use
- Company-provided tools and equipment