Plumbing Re-pipe Foreman Job Summary
Our company has an opening for a Plumbing Re-pipe Foreman to take the lead on our whole-house re-pipe projects. You will oversee our re-pipe team for installs, maintenance, and repairs of our clients’ plumbing systems. Before the project begins, you will review the scope of work, budget, and required timelines to ensure a smooth and professional experience for the customer. You will travel to work sites and delegate tasks to team members. Our ideal candidate has at least five years of experience in re-piping, including supervisory roles.
Plumbing Foreman Duties and Responsibilities
- Review job details and confirm the project scope, budget, and timeline
- Delegate tasks to team members
- Oversee each phase on-site to ensure the project moves smoothly
- Document materials and equipment use, as well as any problems that arise.
- Produce regular status reports for upper management
Plumbing Foreman Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 5+ years of professional plumbing experience; supervisory roles a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible schedule