Job is performed locally in Park City. We are a highly motivated, rapidly growing team. Our headquarters is in Park City, but have 50+ people on our team nationwide. Growing at exponential rates.
We are passionate about helping people with their health and have an answer the world needs to so many of the issues our world is facing with their health. Our team is very aligned and believe in our body's God-given ability to heal.
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Office Admin Assistant to join our Operations team. The Office Admin Assistant will be responsible for helping clients before the appointments, onboarding new clients, email support, and taking phone calls. To be successful as an Office Admin you should be able to follow SOP's (standard operating procedures), effectively manage following up with clients, and effectively problem solving to best help our clients. You must be proficient with technology, have great communication skills, and work effectively in a highly motivated, team environment.
* Onboarding new clients
* Staying on top of emails
* Great follow up and helping satisfy customers wherever we can
* Act as middle man of other departments (i.e. Sales, Coaching, and Marketing)
* Keeping up with new systems and softwares
* When an issue is presented, bringing it forward to the right person/department
* Being able to work with a team to have their inquiry addressed if unable to do so independently
* High school diploma/GED.
* Previous experience in a high functioning team.
* Communication skills, both verbal and written
(Extroverted people tend to do better/or great listening skills)
* Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
* Exceptional follow through
* Great at fulfilling daily responsibilities
* Ability to achieve targets.
* Ability to prioritize responsibilities