Supports clients by providing great service, acts as a liaison on behalf of the National Sales executive team.
* Maintains customer satisfaction by establishing rapport with customers and others in a position to help meet customer needs.
* Prepares orders for shipping by answering phones; receiving facsimiles; editing, verifying, and coordinating information with production scheduling, plant shipping, and customer service departments; inputting data.
* Processes customer invoices by matching bills of lading; adding additional charges; completing daily orders by 4:30 to ensure fulfillment process.
*Provide account details and questions to the National Sales Executive
* Resolves product and service problems by researching the situation; identifying alternate means of filling customer needs; recommending solutions.
* Processes sample requests by answering phones; receiving facsimiles; inputting information into database; printing, copying, and forwarding to sample department for filling and mailing to customers.
* Resolves inventory allocation problems by monitoring finished goods; anticipating needs; placing and expediting inventory replenishment; verifying receipt of inventory; reconciling transaction reports.
* Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Results Driven, Self-Development, Deadline-Oriented, Quality Focus, Productivity, Organization, Customer Focus, Multi-tasking, Supply Management, Data Entry Skills, Teamwork
Base pay 36k + Commission