A Technical Product Trainer is responsible for helping build high-quality curriculum for our customers and partners as part of our training team. The training team is part of the larger Products division which is responsible for helping our customers see the value IC Realtime brings to their organizations.
The training team works closely with other members of the Products team as well as other departments at IC Realtime to ensure quality, and timely content is delivered to customers. Responsible for all training programs and training outcomes. Determines the best instructional methods for each training session and tests trainees to measure learning progress. Develops, directs, plans, and evaluates training activities to meet the service organization's requirements, including participating as a subject matter expert and working/coordinating with the internal team on curriculum development and conducting training needs assessments. Analyzes service training needs to determine requirements for new program development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs in connection with IC Realtime’s full product and software offerings.
- Determines the best instructional methods for each training session, and tests trainees to measure learning progress.
- Monitors routine and standardized training programs, assesses results, and implements enhancements as needed.
- Develops, directs, plans, and evaluates training activities to meet the organization's service requirements, including participating as a subject matter expert and working/coordinating with the team on curriculum development.
- Directs the classroom and trains IC Realtime field reps, distributors, and dealers/installers through stated objectives of curriculum.
- Conducts internal escalations, field visits or dealer visits to maintain field knowledge and acquire feedback on current training programs.
- Establishes and documents procedures for the completion of project tasks.
- Understands and responds to customer needs and requests.
- Develops and co-hosts scheduled company technical webinars.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Travel may be required, up to 20% with overnight stays (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- CTT+ Classroom within 6 months.
- Proficient in virtual education techniques (Webinars, Zoom, Broadcasting, etc).
- Network+ or similar Networking Accreditation preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.