National EWP is looking for experienced mechanics and fabricators.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment medical screening and drug test
- Have a valid driver's license
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Must be willing to travel and work in remote, outdoor locations
- Mechanics must have a minimum of 2 years experience as hydraulic and electrical mechanics. New grads are ok if trained on heavy equipment with hydraulics.
- Fabricators must have experience with MIG, TIG and ARC welding, know how to use a CNC plasma table and understand how to read a print.
Industry best pay and benefits:
- Lots of overtime
- 401(k) match
- Paid vacation
- $110 daily per diem
- Medical, dental, vision