We are currently seeking motivated Fire Alarm service technicians with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic. The ideal candidates will be state certified in Texas and must be eligible and capable of certification in other states.
The position requires installation, service, and troubleshooting of fire alarm systems. The preferred candidates must be able to provide service across varied product lines.
Technicians will be required to communicate with internal and external customers in a respectful and courteous manner and represent our company in a professional demeanor.
Overnight travel may be required on occasion. Candidates must be able to accommodate after hours’ service calls occasionally.
- State certified Fire Alarm License (Texas)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- NICET certified or working towards certification
- Take direction and communicate in a professional manner
- Accurately complete and maintain all paperwork
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and wiring diagrams
- Maintain vehicle and tools as per company policy
- Must have a valid state driver's license and good driving record
- Must pass background check and drug test
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Proficient with conduit (i.e., installation and bending)
- In-depth experience with multiple fire alarm panel manufacturers (e.g., Simplex, Siemens, etc.)
- Ability to program related systems.
- Company work truck provided
- Company cell phone provided
- Competitive wages
- Paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Matching 401k retirement plan
- Continued job training
Salary commensurate with experience