Preform Solutions, Inc. is a well-established, rapidly growing company, that manufactures products for the packaging industry.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Accountant.
This position will be responsible for preparing and maintaining accounting records, verifies financial transactions, ensures compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- General accounting practices
- Posts journal entries to general journal and completes bank reconciliation
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Research discrepancies in numbers and implement corrections
- Maintain and improve internal financial controls
- Performs all other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- This full-time position includes our comprehensive benefit package of Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, and 401k plan with match. Company-paid Long-term Disability and Life Insurance, PTO and paid-holidays
- $45,000-$65,000 dependent on experience
Hours will typically be 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday, occasional overtime as needed
We are looking for employees that are interested in long-term careers! Preform Solutions, Inc is a Drug-Free and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is conditional upon passing preemployment checks.