NATURE STONE®, the leader in the Stone & Epoxy flooring industry, is undergoing an extreme growth phase and is looking for an outstanding individual to work as an Administrative Assistant. This position will support the company in the day-to-day operations, provide effective customer service to consumers by utilizing excellent communication skills and in-depth knowledge of company products and policies. You will also be required to interact with and report to our corporate office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurate data and note entry
- Interact with customers in a friendly and polite manner
- Accurately schedule service appointments
- Process product orders for both customers & non-customers
- Communicate with customers regarding appointments and installations
- Professionally and accurately handle questions from customers and ensure any outstanding issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Effective and efficient communication with corporate office
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Must have accurate and strong data entry skills
- Must have knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be detailed and results oriented
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and professionally and to handle customer complaints and dissatisfied customers
- Experience with CRM programs
An extensive training program will begin immediately after hiring in our Cleveland facility.
This is a Full-Time position, 36 to 40 hours per work, overtime as needed.