Operates a press brake, spot welder, press welder, clipper, buffing hand tool, buffer (stand mounted).
Position Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Learns how each piece of equipment is set up to run for production
• Uses machinery to complete a specific operation to produce a basket.
• Wears all safety equipment (glasses, gloves, ear plugs, back belts, etc.) as required by management and company safety policy
• All other duties assigned by management
• Demonstrated ability in the comprehension of and practical application of workmanship standards
• Ability to visually inspect product
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to use all applicable machinery and equipment
• At least two (2) years of manufacturing experience preferred
• Ability to be trained on the job with more challenging equipment