Ø Are you a disciplined leader who wants to learn how to run a company?
Ø Can you thrive, as you lead, in a family-centric culture that has been in business in Texas since 1898?
Ø Are you ready for an Uncommon Career Experience?
Kaspar Companies is looking for high performers who can see their career accelerate in an environment in which liberty and values are highly revered in the workplace. This position is for those who are confident they have the skills to run their own subsidiary within the Kaspar Business System, as well as the discipline to build their capability through a structured multi-year learning program. Kaspar Companies is looking for those that can effectively blend Commerce and Art in order to paint their own unique picture in Shiner, Texas. In short, Kaspar Companies is searching for Business Leaders who are ready to make their mark - having grown weary of traditional Corporate America - and desire an Uncommon Career Experience.
For the few selected for this program, Kaspar Companies will prepare each for a meaningful and profitable life running a values-based company. Participants will learn to help create hundreds of millions of dollars in value through consistent growth and expansion.
Strategic Growth in Leadership
You will learn how to:
• Manage a company with Lean principles
• Lead others towards a compelling vision
• Build a fulfilling life for you and your family
You will be stretched as you practice hands-on leadership in developing products, running operations, leading people, and making the hard calls. You will be guided in your career by successful executives and subject matter experts. You will become the GM or senior executive of a Kaspar subsidiary upon successful graduation.
Day to Day
Ownership of Key Strategic Projects:
· Create go-to-market plans for new products or customer groups
· Optimize key operational processes or design new business systems to be used within Kaspar Companies
· Evaluate opportunities in acquiring other businesses, launching new companies, or placing capital in new investment instruments
· Promote the Kaspar Companies values within the organization of family, stewardship, and versatility.
· HAVE FUN!!
Please refer to https://kasparcompanies.com/uncommon for more information.