Southern Consulting is a civil engineering and surveying firm located in Dickson, TN. Southern Consulting provides civil engineering, surveying and construction materials testing services in middle Tennessee, southern Kentucky, and Ft. Campbell, KY. The firm is currently growing in all service areas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a party chief or equivalent degree in land surveying
- Possess a strong knowledge in boundary, topographic, and construction surveys
- Position reports to licensed survey manager
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Perform field surveying lead for survey crew engaged in surveying for construction, map making, land division, and titles.
- Research previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys as directed by survey manager.
- Establishing or reestablishing survey control as directed by survey manager.
- Keep accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe and certify work performed.
- Coordinate findings with work with survey manager.
The firm offers an array of employee benefits to include medical, holiday pay, vacation, etc., and a family oriented environment.