Do you want to work for a company that values a job done well above all else? Do you want to work for a company that allows you to come to work and do your job without all of the nonsense? No matter who you are, what your vaccine status is, what your political beliefs are, or anything else, Total Facility Care has a spot for you!
Total Facility Care is a growing commercial cleaning and building maintenance company and we are looking for team members to join our work family. We are currently hiring candidates for evening Commercial Cleaning positions in the Loveland, Greeley, and Windsor areas. We have both full-time and part-time positions available. Full time positions are eligible for benefits including health insurance. Many of our positions start as part time and have the potential to move into full time roles if desired!
- $500 Sign on bonus ($250 paid out at 90 days, and $250 at 6 months) Pay is $15.00/hr and we do annual reviews with opportunity to increase. Pay will be increasing to $16/hr in January! We also offer paid sick leave and paid time off for all positions!
*POSITIONS AVAILABLE* (other options may be available, please call to find out)
- Loveland - Monday-Friday 6:00pm-11:30pm - 25 hours per week
- Loveland - Monday-Friday 2:30pm-11pm - 40 hours per week
- Loveland - Monday-Friday 6pm start - 21 hours per week
- Loveland - Sunday-Thursday 6pm start - 18 hours per week
- Loveland - Sunday-Thursday 6:30pm-9pm - 12.5 hours per week
- Loveland (near Centerra) - Sun, Tu, Th 6pm start - 9 hours per week
- Loveland (near Centerra) - Monday-Friday 8pm start - 15 hours per week
- Loveland (near Airport) - Sunday-Thursday 6pm start - 18.5 hours per week
- Windsor - Mon, Tu, Wed, Th, Sat 7pm start - 19.5 hours per week
- Windsor - Monday-Friday 6pm-10pm - 20 hours per week
- Greeley - Monday-Friday 3pm start - 18.5 hours per week
- Greeley - Sunday-Thursday 6pm start - 15.5 hours per week
- Floater (Travel between Greeley, Loveland and Windsor) - 5:30pm start - 40 hours per week
*WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US*
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible yet consistent schedules
- Paid on the job training
- Constant feedback so you always know how you are doing
- Safe working environment
- Tons of growth opportunities
- Dream Program to help you reach and achieve your dreams and goals
- An occasional ice cream sandwich or candy bar just to say thank you!
- and much more!
*WHO YOU ARE*
- Looking for a career or a long term position
- Has seen at least one Sci-Fi movie
- Able to work independently
- Responsible, someone who can show up to work everyday
- Can take charge of a situation
- Punctual, someone who can arrive on time and stay at work
- Multi-task so well that plate spinners look on with awe
*WHAT YOU WILL DO*
- Efficiently working throughout the entire work shift to clean client buildings
- Maximizing the quality of service delivered to our customers and presenting a good company image
- Using supplies and equipment properly to clean buildings, we actually use more than just water and a rag. Who would have thought :)
- Minimizing accidents with people and property. We don't want anyone getting hurt so you can participate in our summer BBQ.
- Continuously looking for ways to improve efficiency, quality and customer service.
*WHAT YOU WILL BE MEASURED ON*
- Perfect attendance – no unexcused absences, tardys
- Great customer feedback
- Internal inspections scores 8+
- Start on time and work within budgeted hours, we all have to do it.
- Minimize accidents and damage
- Find and fix problems and recommend 2 new significant improvement ideas per year
*REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION*
- Must have a reliable means for transportation, using your feet counts!
- Must be willing to consent to/pass a drug and background screen to include marijuana
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs and stand while moving around for 7-10 hours at a time
- Desire to be a part of something larger than yourself
- Strong work ethic and desire for long-term employment
- Works hard but also like to have FUN while getting things done!
If the above describes you, we want your résumé! Fill out an application today at www.totalfacilitycare.com/jobs! To apply in person stop by our office at 453 North Denver Avenue in Loveland between 9 and 4 PM Monday - Friday or call to set up an appointment 970-800-3801. Please be sure to state which position you are interested in on your application or when you call! Feel free to check out our website at www.totalfacilitycare.com