Electronic Security is seeking an experienced self-motivated problem-solving individual with excellent customer service skills and good time management for the position of Commercial Security Integration Technician
- Install (either on a team or individually) integrated commercial security and fire systems, including access control, video surveillance (CCTV), burglar alarm, fire and life safety systems
- Remain organized and keep track of estimated and actual labor hours for each job
- Provide daily, updated notes on all installation work or service tickets, documenting work performed and any required follow-up
- Knowledge of use of smartphones, tablets, and laptops
- Minimum 2 years of Intrusion Alarm, Access Control, CCTV or Fire Installation Experience.
- High School Degree required/ Associates or above preferred
- United States Citizen
- Ability to pass criminal background check and initial and random drug screens
- Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service
- Self-starter who can work with little to no supervision
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to learn quickly
- Possesses positive attitude
- Proficiency with using PCs including working knowledge of MS Excel / Word as well as iPhone apps
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings
- Highly competitive compensation program - Hourly rate starting at $23.00 per hour; higher compensation negotiable based upon experience.
- Generous bonus program
- Health insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- 10 days paid vacation, up to 5 additional days of paid sick leave