We have an Account Manager and a Sr Account Manager opening with a client. Apply now and mark your calendar! Details on this opportunity are included below.
BASE SALARY + COMMISSIONS
United Career Fair events are tailored to professionals looking to find a new position in business development, sales or sales management. You can bypass a phone screen and meet directly with multiple hiring managers at one time. This will also help you stand apart from the competition, and gain better insight into several companies. No one gets hired without interviewing first, so - Apply now and then attend!
Phoenix Sales & Management Career Fair
Starts promptly at 6pm
Monday October 25, 2021
Hilton Phoenix Airport
2435 South 47th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
*Free to attend
*Convenient evening hours
*Employer presentation format
About The Account Executive Opening:
As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll work with local sales management to help businesses reach their potential through leading commercial and digital advertising solutions. We’ll give you the tools you need to excel, like our coveted Scripps Sales Process training, along with continuous professional development opportunities. You’ll be boots on the ground and have the backing of a quality news product to reach your goals and earn a competitive commission.
We are committed to representing the audiences we serve. These are our neighbors, our friends and family. Our employees bring their whole selves to work – a diversity of backgrounds, ideas, opinions, life experiences and hobbies. We celebrate what makes us similar – like our passion for journalism - as much as we celebrate our differences. We welcome bright ideas and encourage an entrepreneurial spirit that will help us shape the future of our industry. Bring your passion and we will nourish your career with the tools to help you exceed your wildest career aspirations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Be responsible for selling commercial and digital advertising solutions, such as: Over-The-Top (OTT); search engine optimization (SEO); search engine marketing (SEM); social media; and broadcast commercial airtime to small, medium, large businesses and advertising agencies.
• Prospect, develop and maintain new business relationships in the market using the Scripps Sales Process and customized sales solutions.
• Negotiate advertising rates.
• Cultivate new relationships with the local business community by networking, cold calling and obtaining referrals.
• Develop and deliver creative advertising campaigns and media plans for each individual client.
• Effectively manage a sales funnel within the customer relationship management (CRM) software, achieve appointment setting and present key performance indicators.
• Perform client services, such as: presentations, media plan preparation, copywriting, collections, campaign performance reporting and credit applications.
Interested candidates should apply now and mark their calendar
About the hiring event:
The focus of this in-person event is on Sales, New Business Development, Marketing, Customer Service, and Retail & Sales Management opportunities. Job seekers enjoy individual, face-to-face time with hiring managers from a variety of different companies. This event is held in the early evening, making it easier to attend without having to work around an existing job schedule.
Here’s how it works: we will welcome you with a formal executive presentation in which each company will introduce itself and the opportunities they offer. You will then be free to meet with hiring managers from each company that has attracted your interest. This is not a cattle call job fair.
Whether you are a seasoned executive-level professional, just beginning your career, or anywhere in between, our events can connect you with as many valuable employer contacts in two hours as you would make in weeks of job searching on your own. In our 10+ years of hosting sales focused career fairs, we’ve helped thousands of candidates make a meaningful career change.
United Career Fairs was established in 2009 with executives that had over a decade of industry experience prior to founding the company. Our national schedule includes over 160 events annually, several of them in your local area. These events have become a hotspot for job seekers to make meaningful connections with hiring managers from multiple companies. Our reputation has helped us establish strong relationships with thousands of hiring companies. We encourage you to pre-register and then attend.
Job seekers who attend our events are more likely to obtain a new position than those who only ‘apply’ to job postings. Mark the date on your calendar & be sure to attend. Feel free to invite others.
PRE-REGISTER BY CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON AND SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME.