Tank Traders® Midwest is looking for excellent drivers in Normal, IL!
Immediate start dates available for this position!
We have tripled in size! We are now the largest provider of the BBQ Tank Exchange Program in Canada and have a growing footprint in the USA! With growth comes opportunity, and you have the potential to join our ever-growing Logistics Team!
What are we offering?
- A starting wage of $21.00-$22.00/hour for Class A drivers; and $20.00-$21.00/hour for Class B drivers - With opportunities to increase!
- Benefits - Paid Time Off, Health and Vision Insurance
- Opportunities for advancement – One of our Core Values is rewarding hard work and promoting from within!
- Shorter runs - Our delivery runs are 1-2 days long, and we provide accommodation for our 2-day runs!
- Ongoing coaching and support – Our management team is always one telephone call away!
A day in the life of our drivers:
- Our Drivers will be given a delivery route and drive to multiple retail locations to replenish our propane tanks.
- Our Drivers physically lift the propane tanks, which weigh about 20-40 lbs, from the delivery truck to our propane cages at either gas stations or grocery stores.
- Our Drivers operate the truck in accordance to established safety procedures and all DOT requirements.
- Must have Class A or B CDL and be at least 23 years old
- Must have Hazmat endorsements
- Good Driving Record
- Physically able to lift 40 pounds in each hand repetitively throughout the day
- Be able to work in all weather conditions
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, be sure to let us know why you would be a great fit for us! We look forward to hearing from you and the conversations ahead!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Tank Traders® Midwest provides equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual identity, gender identity, or any other legally protected category.