Required Candidate Characteristics
- Wants to grow skills and responsibility
Bright Productions, Inc is a...
Boutique Marketing Agency looking for an experienced, and creative leader to manage digital marketing for a small list of clients, local and national. We've been in business for 26 years and we're full remote.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2 to 5 years in marketing and social media management
- superlative writing and proofing skills
- a creative eye and intuition
- good judgment and can make effective decisions
- strong communication and leadership skills
- analytical and project management skills
- experience in paid digital advertising on multiple platforms
- experience marketing consumer packaged goods
- a desire to take on new tasks and challenges to help the company grow
- photography and videography skills are a plus
- basic graphic design skills are a plus
- We are a completely virtual company, so you must have the ability and space to effectively work from home.
- Creating social media marketing materials for clients and activities within the marketing department.
- Assist in the development of marketing strategies for new and current clients that are in line with their objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns and online ads, measure results.
- Assist in overseeing the client’s marketing budget.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns, both paid and organic.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with the search and social department, sales, brand influencers, and creative director on both new marketing campaigns and new client acquisition.
- Create, edit, and proof digital messaging for clients including social media content, email marketing content, and website copy.
- Work as a team with our graphic designer on special projects.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to clients.
Wage: $18 to $22 an hour DOE
BP currently offers limited paid time off (PTO) that can be used for any purpose
BP does not currently offer medical benefits
BP pays $70/month in reimbursement of home office expenses
- We are an extremely flexible team and understand that life happens more often than we’d like sometimes. We do our best to accommodate all schedules.
- We are a teaching and learning company! We believe everything is an experiment and encourage our clients and employees to be creative, take risks, and learn from failure and successes.
Writing Requirement for Application:
**Your resume will NOT be reviewed without the required writing sample**
1) Submit your Resume
2) Include the following writing sample (REQUIRED)
--- a) Write a 1 sentence ad from the point of view of French's mustard introducing their new sriracha flavored mustard
--- b) Write a one-paragraph blog post about how to do a very simple task (put on a baseball cap, or sharpen a pencil, etc.).
About Bright Productions Inc:
Bright Productions Inc. has been in the marketing business for more than 25 years. Our company is broken up into three departments:
We pride ourselves on expertise, responsiveness, and ethics. Many of our clients from over 20 years ago are still clients today. We apply uncompromising principles to the core components of successful online marketing. We are large enough to handle complex projects, yet small enough to provide personal attentive service.
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour