• Do you have experience training managers and supervisors in employee development?
• Could you oversee and provide direction towards improving employee productivity?
• Are you able to develop and support learning methods such as courses and training?
• Do you understand the advantages of implementing effective methods of education to enhance performance?
Kaspar Companies is in search of an ambitious and goal-driven Learning and Development Manager to help the company achieve a new level of success. The individual will assess company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives as well as identify and arrange suitable training solutions for employees. The Learning and Development Manager will be passionate about helping people learn and grow. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate and enhance performance.
Strategic vision and leadership
•Create and execute learning strategies and programs
•Conduct annual training and development needs assessment
•Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
•Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
•Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job
shadowing, online training)
•Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other training
•Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
•Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results
Day to Day
• Train and coach managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
• Plan, organize, facilitate and order supplies for employee development and training events.