Are you a creative that thinks outside of the box, is a solutions-oriented person, that thrives in all aspects of design? We’re looking to add a graphic designer to our team that is passionate about branding and creating high-visibility promotional materials, videos and web presence including a variety of B2C and B2B marketing materials.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Responsible for taking ideas from inception to execution through the development of print and digital materials that include marketing materials specific to each brand and their identity and tone.
· Create new and modify existing designs, logos, iconography, stock/curated images and text using a multitude of color palettes, textures, fonts, and shapes.
· Re-size imagery, logos, and ads to fit different publications or campaign specifications.
· Develop materials and designs specific to various website needs.
· Develop banners and signage, promotional in-store displays, packaging, and marketing collateral like sales brochures and catalogs.
· Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports and presentations, infographics, corporate and consumer apparel, and other publications.
· Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
· Occasionally meet with internal clients to establish a vision for a product or design.
· Perform research on competitors and market trends.
· Collaborate and manage the relationships with various promotional and print vendors.
· Submit concepts and rough drafts to manager and clients for approval and making edits to submitted versions.
· Maintain and organize an archive of company images, design elements, and various artwork through project management software.
· Travel up to 5% required.
· All other duties assigned by management.
· Must work well within a team environment, cross-functionally, and can communicate at various times throughout projects.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at once, while keeping a keen attention to detail to projects at different stages in their progression.
· Ability to handle large projects that include the launch of new products, rolling out new branding campaigns, and creating the design of new websites.
· Possess expert understanding of multimedia design, editing, and experience building files for both print & digital.
· Possess a natural eye for clean aesthetic, creativity, and professionalism with the ability to take an idea and run with it.
· Ability to quickly process and understand the types of business we own/operate and be able to exemplify the types of messaging through design to effectively communicate with each of the different audiences.
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated to finish projects under specific deadlines while also being an important piece of a constantly moving and developing team.
· Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken formats.
· Ability to take direction for the start of projects and receive constructive comments throughout the design process.
· Ability to maintain a clean and organized work environment
· Portfolio demonstrating design competencies required
· Proficiency in ISX, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign
· Web design (UX) experience required
· Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
· Experience with email marketing design, photography/videography, & animation are pros.
· Interest in our company’s respective industries (truck accessories, precious metals, firearms, manufacturing) preferred
· Must possess 5 year5-year driving record with clear history for the past three years
· Extended periods of sitting and/or walking (33% - 75% of time)
· Stooping, bending, twisting, leaning (10% - 25% of time)
· Lifting of 25 lbs. occasionally (0% - 33% of time)
· Typically inside a climate-controlled office and is required to occasionally move from office to manufacturing areas and outdoors to perform duties
· May be exposed to manufacturing environment where the use and wear of proper protective equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses or side shields on glasses and steel toe shoes are mandatory