Ø Are you one of the FEW that consistently relies on analytical & probability thinking and strong process discipline in one body?
Ø Has LEAN systems and processes become your way of life?
Ø Can you lead scaling a business to support growing more than five times its current revenue within two years?
Ø Are you an excellent verbal/written communicator - one that Winston Churchill and Wendy Clark would admire?
Ø Can you coach a Winning Team by calling the right plays, maintaining positive internal/external relationships, establishing credibility, and remembering to celebrate wins?
Ø Do your clients, colleagues, and employees respect your ability to make tough decisions?
Ø Are you a Lean Leader, who fully subscribes to kaizens; (PDCA) Plan, Do, Check, Adjust; and other LEAN Thinking?
The President deploys operational systems and processes, makes risk/reward decisions, and effectively communicates the strategies & tactics that results in dramatic growth in revenue and profits for Horizon Firearms and Iota Outdoors.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Plan, develop, implement, and lead and the organization’s operational systems and processes.
· Participate in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner.
· Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
· Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
· Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
· Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
· Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments.
· Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism, which includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
· Conforms with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions
· Participates in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports
· Communicates with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner
· Travel up to 25% may be required
· All other duties assigned by the Board
· Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken formats
· Ability to lead people through effective communications, coaching, training, and development
· Strong analytical ability
· Exceptional versatility and agility
· A quick and constant learner
· Master’s degree plus 10 years of managerial experience OR Bachelor’s Degree plus 12 years managerial experience required.
· Fluent with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook, etc...) and accounting ERP software systems required
· Must agree to and sign non-compete and non-disclosure agreements
· Must possess 5 year driving record with clear history for the past three years
· Standing, walking and sitting required up to 10 hours per day (67-100%)
· Hand and foot usage required up to 10 hours per day (67-100%)
· Climbing, reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and twisting required occasionally (33-66%)
· Frequent lifting and moving up to 50+ pounds (0-33%)
Work Environment (This position requires that the employee be able to work in and around the following elements):
· Indoors and Outdoors
· Loud Environments
· Extreme heat or cold (weather-related)
· Wet or humid conditions (weather-related)
· Fumes from equipment or airborne particles