Why You Should Work Here:
Provide great service by delivering a great experience to our guests in terms of service, atmosphere, and quality. This includes high quality food delivered quickly and accurately, as well as positive guest interactions when delivering food to guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Make and deliver guest orders quickly and accurately according to Kaldi’s recipes and standards.
• Maintain high standards of kitchen cleanliness at all times including prep areas, dish areas, equipment, freezers/coolers, and all ceilings, walls, and floors.
• Consistency through the accurate use of company tools such as: portioning tools, par sheets, order guides, waste logs, and recipe books.
• Meet all standards for food safety set by Kaldi’s and local public health regulations including vaccinations.
• Ensure necessary items are properly rotated and stocked for or available to the guest to provide an excellent overall experience. This includes properly prepared pre-made items, small wares, and condiments.
• Any additional duties assigned to you by the MOD or other supervisor.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a positive attitude.
• Excellent at multi-tasking and prioritization.
• Ability to work independently with limited direction.
• Ability to make basic guest service and business decisions.