We are looking for experienced managers who are looking to take their career to the next level. Our managers take strong ownership delivering business results through team leadership and quality guest experience.
Managers will play an important role in an expanding an innovative industry, and setting the standard for guest experience and quality.
Summary of key responsibilities and qualifications:
- Demonstrate an attitude that puts the guest first by giving team ownership to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Plan, identify, communicate and delegate responsibilities to team members.
- Provide leadership to team by setting goals for continual cafe and individual improvement.
- Continually improve environment by hiring and developing quality team members
- Connect with the community through research and participation of industry educational opportunities.
- Open to giving and receiving feedback
- Lead by example.
- Demonstrate ownership with an unfailing work ethic.
- Respect individual ideas and company vision and values.
- Foster a fun and collaborative work atmosphere.
- Has a passion for coffee and learning about the specialty coffee industry.
- Show humility with team and guest interactions
- 3-5 years of recent manager restaurant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality/restaurant management or related field preferred.
- History of successful operation of a profitable location.
- Strong operational background in the fast casual food and beverage industry.
- Work 50 hours/week, with five days on the job and two days off work, working most weekends depending on the season.
- Ability to read and understand a P&L statement.
- Experience in managing cost of goods on a continuous basis.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and basic online e-mail, file and POS management.
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background check and drug testing.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Opportunities to participate and travel to industry events.
- Paid vacation.
- Discounts on coffee and equipment with free drinks and meals when you work.