- Experienced/Skilled – Must have 5 years or more carpentry experience.
- Skilled Tradesmen – Drywall, finish carpentry, light framing, light plumbing, light electrical.
- Reliable transportation – Preferably a truck or vehicle that can retrieve materials - i.e. lumber, drywall, etc. (Open to discuss your transportation)
- Self-Driven – Most days you will be working by yourself. Must be a self-driven person that can work unsupervised. The PM’s will lay-out on the initial day, but you will be expected to work independently.
- Tools – Must have all the necessary tools to complete the work. Drywall, finish carpentry, light framing, very minor electrical and plumbing.
- Punctuality – Must be reliable and arrive on time.
- Travel – Projects from Pierce to Snohomish County. Can focus on keeping you working close to home but also ask you to be flexible as traveling within Pierce/King/Snohomish counties will be necessary.
- Good attitude/Team Player – You will need to report to our PM daily and expect to visit 1-2 jobs per day.
- Hygiene – Must clean and presentable, clean appearance (going into areas with residents).
- Dress - Construction safe/appropriate clean clothes.
- Attitude – Adherence to core values.
- $27-$32 Repair Side, $30-$40 Insurance Restoration, Based on skill and experience.
- Company provided iPhone
- PTO - Accrued time off in accordance with state and Seattle city sick leave and the can use as they choose. 1 hour earned for every 40 hours worked.
- 401K after 6 months, company matches up to 6%
- No Health benefits currently, maybe in 2022
Core Values & Purpose Questionnaire
Our client believes any great and enduring company has at its core a clear and unique set of values and a purpose that stretches well beyond just doing business. Our client has 5 core values and 1 distinct purpose that they believe defines their company. Please take a moment to read through each of these and be prepared to tell us about how you have experienced, demonstrated, or relate to each of these values in your own life.