Established Property Management Company is seeking a full-time Account Manager to assist in the day to day operations of a fast-paced office. This position requires excellent customer service skills and basic accounting experience. This position is primarily responsible for computing, recording and verifying data for use in maintaining account records.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Process rent payments daily and/or as needed.
- Create late fee letters, balance due letters, and collect on all balances.
- Process and collect any non-sufficient fund payments.
- Prepare and collect Pay or Quit notices.
- Respond to all pending Resident issues and/or complaints via phone, fax or email.
- Respond to all pending Resident Manager issues and/or complaints via phone, fax or email.
- Audit and maintain Resident files and ledgers.
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
Requirements for this position consist of:
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Background in Property Management preferred
- Knowledge in AppFolio preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Gather, analyze, and resolve problems and inconsistencies efficiently
- Ability to display a high level of initiative, effort and commitment towards completing assignments efficiently and within a timely manner
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow applicable policies, procedures and directives
- Consistently perform all job responsibilities at a satisfactory level
- Organization and multi-tasking is a priority
- Proactive, helpful, and can-do approach
- Demonstrates professionalism and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Job Type: Full-time