Successful candidates for this position must have a passion for design, discern and coordinate colors/textures and display superior communication skills as well as the following:
- Interpret and translate customer needs and desires into designs
- Conceptualize and communicate design concepts
- Measure and create accurate drawings of existing spaces
- Selecting furniture and finishes appropriate for space
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Modify and prepare drawings during design development phase
- Prepares 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
- Takes personal responsibility for project progress, deadlines, and organization.
- Has a commitment to external and internal client service.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Associates Degree or higher in Design or related field (or minimum of 5 years of related work experience)
- Client & Project Management experience
- Proficiency in Revit or similar software (AutoCad, SketchUp) is preferred
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations
- Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients
- Project Management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
*Salary is negotiable, based on skill level and experience
Job Type: Full-time