Position is located in Great Falls, Montana!
Relocation Assistance Provided!
The Project Engineer will be responsible for providing support for our Project. We provide our clients with fast, efficient and cost-effective service. Therefore, we’re looking for an ambitious individual who enjoys a professional and fast paced atmosphere that provides our clients with the support and direction they need.
Schedule: Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 4:30pm, Friday 7:00am to 12:00pm
Qualified candidates will have the following:
· Bachelors in Civil, or Mechanical Engineering
· 1+ year experience as a Project Engineer or similar role
· Experience in the structural steel industry preferred
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS/ABILITIES
· Ability to follow directions and take initiative when required
· Excellent communication, accounting and organizational skills
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office with strong excel skills
· project management software experience a plus
· Maintain confidentiality of sensitive and material information
· Report and provide administrative support to the Project Managers
· Provide support to Project management team, when needed
· Perform various project-based work
· Prepare reports and other documents
· Draft (and revise) correspondences (letters, emails, documents)
· Manage Requests for Information (RFI) and direct to the proper project Engineer accordingly
· Monitor the progress of the preparation of the Shop and Erection drawings with the detailers
· Maintain a detailed filing system (hard copies and electronic) and document all correspondence
· Schedule meetings and appointments
· Plan meetings and organize conference calls (prepare all documentation, notice of meeting, minutes of meeting and distribution thereof)
· Respond in a timely manner, courteous and professional
· Generate invoices for clients based on services rendered and in coordination with the Project Manager
· Coordinate with suppliers and vendors to ensure construction teams have the materials they need as directed by the Project Manager.
· Communicate with site superintendents about delays and any other issues that must be communicated to clients
· Create digital O&M manuals
· Scan and archive digital blueprints and schematics for future access
· Perform data entry into ADF’s Integrated Production System (IPS)
· Any other related duties as instructed
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Job Type: Full-time